Who doesn’t like to have fun? We all need to do things that bring us life and joy, and when we invite others in on play, it grows relationships that might not have existed before. This is why we’ve created community centers, and not church buildings. When we’re the church where we play, we get to share Jesus in a personal way that connects with people right where they’re at.
See What's Happening
In2It Groups help us connect with others who have similar interests and intentionally find ways to include our friends and neighbors as we PLAY. Do you play ultimate frisbee? How about kayaking in your free time? Maybe you’re crafty. Check out what others at 2|42 are doing.
2|42 Kids Play
With the kids out of school for the summer, entertainment and fun is essential! Check out what’s happening for the kids at your campus.
- Wednesday, June 26 | opening 9am at Detroit Zoo
- Thursday, July 11 | opening 11am at Rolling Hills Water Park
- Friday, July 19 | 4pm Independence Lake, Grass Lake area, Blue Heron Bay
- Monday, July 31 | opening 10am Toledo Zoo
- Tuesday, June 25 | 9-11am Genoa Park in Howell
- Thursday, July 25 | 10am-Noon Howell Nature Center (Pack a sack lunch)
- Tuesday, August 6 | 6-8pm Kensington Metro Park (Martindale Beach/Splash Pad)
- Thursday, June 13 | 10am-Noon Lake Lansing Park South in Haslett (Pack a sack lunch)
- Friday, June 28 | 5-7pm Valhalla Park in Holt (Dinner provided)
- Thursday, July 11 | 10am-Noon Patriarch Park in East Lansing (Pack a sack lunch)
- Friday, July 26 | 5-7pm Rayner Park in Mason (Dinner provided)
- Thursday, August | 10am-Noon Hawk Island Park in Lansing (Pack a sack lunch)
- Monday, August 12 | 10am-Noon Potter Park Zoo in Lansing (Pack a sack lunch)
- Tuesday, June 18 | 10:30am Saginaw Children’s Zoo in Saginaw ($3.50 per person)
- Friday, June 28 | 1pm Plymouth Pool in Midland ($5/adult, $4/(5-17), 4 and under free)
- Saturday, July 6 | 10:30am Bay City Park in Bay City (State Park Pass required)
- Thursday, July 11 | 3pm Wickes Park West Playscape
- Thursday, August 1 | 11:30am Playscape Park in Saginaw
- Friday, August 23 | 3pm Roberts Community Park in Saginaw (Great Lakes Ice Cream Co in Midland afterwards)