The world is filled with stupid people! As you read this your are no doubt surrounded by people who have a serious common sense deficit.
- The guy in the office next to yours
- The neighbor across the street
- Kids – If you have kids your stupid tank is full
- That intensely dense family member. Who’s looking forward to the holidays?
Dear Stupid Person
Did you know there is a whole book in the Bible written just for stupid people? The book of Proverbs starts off by explaining the reason it was written.
These proverbs will give insight to the simple. Proverbs 1:4
“Simple” is just a nice way of saying “stupid.”
What is stupid … really? The book of proverbs defines it really well. With hundreds of sayings it divides people into two groups. The wise and the fool.
- The wise store up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool invites ruin. Proverbs 10:14
- The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice. Proverbs 12:15
- Fools show their annoyance at once, but the prudent overlook an insult. Proverbs 12:16
- Fools mock at making amends for sin, but goodwill is found among the upright. Proverbs 14:9
There really aren’t stupid people, there are only people who make stupid decisions. Proverbs gives us a divine field guide. Thats right, US, because WE all make stupid decisions.
In the same way, wisdom is sweet to your soul. If you find it, you will have a bright future, and your hopes will not be cut short. Proverbs 24:14
God CAN fix stupid
Wisdom is found in the book of Proverbs, you just need to be looking for it. In this two week series we uncover the life changing gems of the book of Proverbs.
Sundays 10:00 am and 11:30 am