Heartbroken for the crowds Jesus was filled with compassion and said to his disciples.
The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” Matthew 9:37-38
Jesus knew the need. There was a vast harvest of people ready to hear and receive the message of eternal life. Jesus knew the problem. There were not enough people willing to give there life to harvesting. Jesus knew the solution. Men and women to respond to the call.
If you are here that might mean you are an answer to prayer. We have been praying that God would raise up workers to go into the harvest field. Our audacious goal is to equip and train pastors to plant churches. We are currently selecting applicants to be the first class of Life Bridge University. We will train you in theology, preaching and leadership.
Life Bridge U Application
Theology – Interpretation Cram Course – July 14 & 15 – Sunday Class July 23
Sunday Class August 6
Preaching – Preaching Cram Course – September 8 & 9 – Preaching Clinic Midweek @ Life Bridge, September 20th – November 8th
Leadership – Coming January of 2018
Interpretation Cram Course – July 14 & 15
Friday July 14
6:00 – 9:00pm Introduction to Biblical Interpretation –
- Discover how to find the Author’s Intended Meaning (A.I.M.)
- Greek, Hebrew & Aramaic: How do I know what I am ready is accurate?
Saturday July 15
9:00 – 12:00 Understanding Biblical Context
- Old testament vs. New testament
- Interpreting different Genres: Law, Poetry, Narratives, Wisdom, Epistles, Apocalyptic
12:00 -1:00 Lunch
1:00 – 4:00 Dealing with biblical tensions
- Interpret the Bible using the Bible
- Dealing with contradictions
- Difficult passages
Sunday Class July 23 – 5:00 – 6:30 Biblically Reasoning
Sunday Class August 6 – 5:00 – 6::30 Biblical Reasoning
Preaching Cram Course – September 8 & 9
6:00 – 9:00pm Introduction to Preach
- Authoritative Preaching: Communicate God’s word not yours.
- Authentic Preaching: The preacher in the sermon
9:00 – 12:00 The three hardest questions
- What is your point? Staying focused
- Who cares?
- So what?
12:00 -1:00 Lunch
1:00 – 4:00 Engage the audience
- Make them think
- Make them feel
- Make choose to live differently
Leadership Cram Course – January 2018