Live2Lead is a half-day, leader development experience designed to equip attendees with new perspectives, practical tools and key takeaways. They’ll learn from world-class leadership experts, be prepared to implement a new action plan, and start leading when they get back to the office with renewed passion and commitment.
October 9th Live-cast
9:00am – 12:30
Life Bridge Church
20330 Superior Rd. Taylor, MI 48180
Ticket price includes Chik-fil-a lunch.
JOHN C. MAWELL
- Learn how to discover your purpose in life
- Learn the difference between good intentions and intentional living
- Identify the one thing that adds the most value to your life
- Learn and live the four steps to significance
- Learn how to live daily with the end in mind.
The Untapped Advantage of Organizational Health
Addressing the model in his latest book, The Advantage, Pat makes the overwhelming case that organizational health “will surpass all other disciplines in business as the greatest opportunity for improvement and competitive advantage.” While too many leaders are still limiting their search for advantage to conventional and largely exhausted areas like marketing, strategy and technology, Pat claims there is an untapped gold mine sitting right beneath them. Instead of trying to become smarter, he asserts that leaders and organizations need to shift their focus to becoming healthier, allowing them to tap into the more-than-sufficient intelligence and expertise they already have. He defines a healthy organization as one with minimal politics and confusion, high degrees of morale and productivity, and low turnover among good people. Drawing on his experience consulting to some of the world’s leading teams and reaffirming many of the themes cultivated in his other best-sellers, Pat will reveal the four steps to achieving long-term success.
Resilient and Ready: How to Thrive Through Challenge and Change
Today’s world requires the ability to adapt to change and thrive despite the challenges that occur. Valorie Burton will help you understand how to create the building blocks of resilience so you can: • Bounce back from setbacks
- Maximize opportunities
- Develop the thinking style research proves helps you succeed under pressure
- Find your joy and maintain a positive perspective
- Navigate disappointments in a way that makes you better, not bitter.
- In this practical, engaging conversation, Valorie will equip you with a survival toolkit to face any challenge that comes your way!
John C. Maxwell Interviews Kevin Turner, COO Microsoft: Leadership Lessons
- What’s one of the most important attributes of a leader?
- What have you had to give up to go up in your career?
- How do you connect with each person on your team and how does this benefit your leadership?
- How do you teach team members to think for themselves?
- How have you motivated your team and rekindle their drive to the company mission?
For more information contact:
Keith Lehman, Connections Pastor at Life Bridge Church