Who are we?
Life Bridge Church is a rapidly growing church plant. We launched in January of 2013 with 265 our first Sunday and have now grown to 700 in weekly attenders. In 2016, we have had the honor of seeing 72 people be baptized. This is what makes us tick. We do not waiver from the simple and profound mission to make disciples. We are a church un-churched people love to attend. That means we are unorthodox, quirky and have a sense of humor.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with accuracy
- Exceptional “customer” service skills, over the phone and in person
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Must be computer savvy. The position will require training in Adobe Premiere, WordPress and other similar programs. This training will be provided by Lifebridge
- Good sense of humor and enjoy having a little fun
- Edit and post weekly sermons, announcement videos and various online teachings
- Manage social media postings
- Manage the Life Bridge app & website content
- Answer phone and reply in a timely manner to the Life Bridge Facebook messages & general emails
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Manage church calendar
- Set up appointments for the Teaching Pastor
- Manage various tasks and projects as needed
Please send your resume to Grant Agler: firstname.lastname@example.org