November 12th 7:00pm
Even if your child is very young, this is a conversation you want to get a jump on. Let us help you answer some of these tough questions. This class will be a very helpful tool for you as a parent.Here are some questions we are going to be answering.
- What do I say when my kids ask about baptism?
- What if my child was baptized as a baby? Does that count?
- What is baptism for?
- How old should my child be? Are they too young?
- What if my child is older but has never mentioned it? Should I say something?
- Is my child saved without being baptized?
Sign Up Below
Parents Baptism Class
Has your child asked about baptism? Have you ever wondered if they are ready? Do you want to guide them when they do ask? Let us walk beside you and answer some of those questions. Join Grant Agler & Kenny Beesley