Contrary to popular belief, the church isn’t for those who have it all figured out.
No one needs to join another organization or group just to artificially pump us up and make our fake facade feel important or appreciated. More than we might know, most of us are actually craving to be around authentic people.
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a place where it was okay to:
- Be imperfect, but trying;
- Where folks cut through false pretense; and
- You felt safe expressing who you really are?
The key author of the New Testament talked about this place:
For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:10
This month at Life Bridge, we’re talking about this idea. Join us to hear real people, talking about real stuff–serious disappointments, mistakes, and failures and how their faith changed everything.
Stay tuned or join our newsletter to hear a real story each week as we teach about how the church is supposed to work.
- June 6 & 7 – People are talking about church
- June 13 & 14 – People are talking about answered prayer
- June 20 & 21 – People are talking about faith during trial
- June 27 & 28 – People are talking about a new life in Christ
Join Us This Weekend
Saturday – 5:30pm
Sunday– 10:00 am and 11:30 am