- Do you feel lost, alone or bored in your marriage?
- Are you frustrated, hurt or angry with your spouse?
- Are you constantly fighting? Or, do you simply shut down?
- Have you thought about separation or divorce?
- Does talking about it only make it worse?
What is the Retrouvaille Program?
The word Retrouvaille™ (pronounced re-tro-vi with a long i.) is a French word meaning rediscovery. The program offers tools needed to rediscover a loving marriage relationship. Thousands of couples headed for cold, unloving relationships or divorce have successfully overcome their marriage problems by attending the program.
The Retrouvaille Program consists of a weekend experience combined with a series of 6-12 post-weekend sessions over 3 months. It provides the tools to help put your marriage in order again. The main emphasis of the program is on communication in marriage between husband and wife. It will give you the opportunity to rediscover each other and examine your lives together in a new and positive way.
Call 1-800-470-2230 for more details on the upcoming 9/15/17 weekend session. Also, please see Matt and Sue Cahillane in the Back Alley following both Sunday services on 9/10/17 for more information.