The fastest way to increase your faith and see real life change is to spend time with God. This may be a new experience for many of you seeking God for the first time. So, I am here to help! It’s super simple.
Spending time with God is like spending time with anyone else. If I wanted to have quality time with my wife I would do three things.
- Make sure it is just the two of us
- Acknowledge her presence
- Have a meaningful conversation
How to spend time with God
Spending time with God is no more complicated that that. The only difference is, you can’t see God, but he is still there.
- Make sure it is jus the two of you – Mark 1:35Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.
- Go for a walk
- Close your office door
- Shut off your phone
- Acknowledge his presence – Matthew 6:9 Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.
- Have a conversation
- Cast all your anxiety on him for he cares for. 1 Peter 5:7
- Let him speak by opening up the Bible. Start reading through any book. I recommend James.
Why not get started right now Read James 1