Do you want to use the gifts of leadership that God has given you to make huge impact? Do you want to lead something significant? Are you looking for a great volunteer opportunity?
We are looking for an energetic difference maker whether you currently attend Life Bridge or not!
UPstreet Large Group Coordinator
UPstreet is the Life Bridge children’s ministry that makes a big impact on kids and parents who have been apart of it. Using 252 Basics curriculum we engage children Pre-k through 5th grade with a Large Group environment.
The Large Group is a 30 minute “wow factor” that is at the center of everything we do in UPstreet. This is a professional scale production that communicates the weekend Bible story through drama, video and music.
Large Group Coordinator Position
The Coordinator of our Large group will raise up a team to accomplish the following:
- Recruit, train, provide apprenticing opportunities, and lead production volunteers for each service.
- Manage and maintain large group environments.
- Observe and maintain quality control of large group environments.
- Communicate with UpStreet Children’s Director who oversee the large group environment and maintain relationships with them.
- Communicate weekly with storyteller, host, media team and worship teams. Maintain an excellent relationship with all volunteers.
- Participate in bi monthly large group content creative meetings.
- Be a part of the large group curriculum, editing and adjusting scripts as needed.
- Responsible for Large group volunteer meetings.
- Assist with special events as designated by UpStreet Director.